AW: AW: How to generate a runnable Mac standalone from Windows

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Mar 18 12:45:59 EDT 2010

I've found that most Windows users not only expect to use an installer they are lost without one. The blank stares you get from a Windows user when you say, "Just copy the file and open it" are precious.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.