Cut off from receiving mails for four days

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Wed Mar 17 10:21:21 EDT 2010

I was cut off from receiving any emails from March 12 to today - March
17, 9 AM. Happily I could still send mails and read the revolution archives.

The reason was that the IT-Center of our university installed a new and
improved email system, but with problems in the beginning. After a
longer telephone conversation with the IT-center the problem now seems
to have been fixed. A test mail from the IT-Center finally arrived here
at 9 AM.

Should anybody from the list have tried to contact me offlist, please
re-send your posts, as all mails during the cut-off  were lost.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke