AW: Fwd: Cross platform design tool

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Mar 16 06:22:02 EDT 2010

Labas Vitoras,
do you think I could change colors as in my "can rev supply image editing
features" post described with imagemagick?
I know, how to do this job by hand in photoshop, but I can't think of it is
possible to automize such a job by a shell tool? Especially the selecting of
the "background color" Do you have any experiences?
Tiemo