Getting a Label Field to Scroll with Another Field

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Mar 16 04:51:44 EDT 2010

Bonjour,

Gregory, I have several several layouts like yours (one Titles field
on top of one Table). My titles fields are a text fields, not label
fields.

I don't think it'is a matter of different formattedWidth of the
contents of the columns. I have columns where the formattedWidth of
titles and data is very different (titles longer than data or vice
versa).

set the hScroll of fld "titles to the hScroll of fld ""table" works
well.

But actually, what Sarah said is important (as usual ;-))). I missed
to pinpoint that. You need to get one tab more in the title fields
than in the data field (the longest data field line in fact).

I Never used label fields before for showing a line of several
headers. I just tried it and seems OK, but only if the text is left
aligned.
Learning something each day ;-))

Best regards from Grenoble

André