Using the brush tool

Jeffrey Massung massung at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 19:44:11 EDT 2010

I haven't ever tried this with Rev, but remembering way back to my high school years and ol' Hypercard, you may want to just put a rectangle object out in your card somewhere, and do a card script something like this (pseudo-code, untested):

on mouseDown
	if the mouseLoc is within the rect of graphic "My Draw Area" then
		select the brush tool
	end if
end mouseDown

on mouseUp