Saving files to database

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Mar 15 18:45:05 EDT 2010

The thing that would concern me is if the file had a quote in it, as might be the case with a word file. If you are talking about image data, there shouldn't be a problem with that, especially since the format for modern image files are all "internet friendly".

I guess it just depends on the nature of the data.

Bob