Card Name space conflicts in the Rev IDE

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Mar 15 15:24:35 EDT 2010

I think it is worth reporting.  Someone else is going to stumble on it eventually.  I will leave the video on my server almost forever if you would like to reference it in your bugzilla report.
That extra tool bar is something I put together that helps me with development.
Now you know you are not crazy...or maybe with both are crazy.  :)

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com