Card Name space conflicts in the Rev IDE

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Mar 15 15:00:29 EDT 2010

Thanks Jacque -- yes that does it -  thanks for the confirmation of the
possibility of a glitch. My lesson is to use the Application Browser or the
newly-fixed object browser in tRev for this situation - just tested and
works fine (and definitely wasn't right  a week ago.)

to Mark: yes you were following the recipe.