Card Name space conflicts in the Rev IDE

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Mar 15 14:18:02 EDT 2010

I tried 3 versions of Rev: 4, 4.5 dp1 and dp2.  It's still broken for me.
 I'll be committing myself to a mental health facility later this afternoon
after I finish talking to my imaginary friends. Then when I'm safely stored
away, I will use the app browser instead. Sorry to bother everyone with
this.