InetBrowser and sound

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 15 12:23:15 EDT 2010

Alex,

Are you positive that you are loading a new page in the same browser
instance, rather than creating a new instance for each page?

Could you post your script?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 15 mrt 2010, om 17:19 heeft Alex Adams het volgende geschreven: