Card Name space conflicts in the Rev IDE

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Mar 15 11:16:08 EDT 2010

Stephen-

Monday, March 15, 2010, 7:30:18 AM, you wrote:

> Did you then navigate to the other stack *in the inspecto*r and try to
> access the card of the substack??? It can't be done in the inspector!

It's a bit of a wonky interface, but it *does* work. I didn't realize
before that you were using the disclosure triangle for this.

Using the triangle, select the substack. Then using the triangle
again, select the card ("card 1002[1]") and give it a name. You can
then select the main stack again, and then the card selections will be
from the main stack.

But I'd rather use tRev.

--
-Mark Wieder