Card Name space conflicts in the Rev IDE

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Mar 15 03:30:27 EDT 2010

Bonjour  Stephen,

Le 15 mars 10 à 06:49, stephen barncard a écrit :

> Thanks for the help guys.
>
> It's not about creating new cards. It's what happens when one
> creates a new
> substack, and the automatic ID assignment of the first card in the new
> stack.
>
> I had been using the inspector to try to get there. That triangle
> below the
> lock that can reveal objects.
I followed your recipe here on Mac OSX 10.5.8, Rev 4.0
All is working well.

With name of card 1 of stack1 = stack1Card
and name of card 1 of stack2 = stack2Card:

  Clicking alternatively on the two stacks and using the triangle
below the lock,  with the menuItem "Card",  I get the right name for
the two cards 1 (stack1Card or stack2Card) as expected.

Best regards from Grenoble

André