Card Name space conflicts in the Rev IDE

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Mar 15 01:49:13 EDT 2010

Thanks for the help guys.

It's not about creating new cards. It's what happens when one creates a new
substack, and the automatic ID assignment of the first card in the new
stack.

I had been using the inspector to try to get there. That triangle below the
lock that can reveal objects.

click on stack2
use the inspector to see the first card.
but it's the name that I called the first card in the first stack,  I never
can reveal "card id 1002" of stack2

It's like the that function (the popup under lock) is looking at card IDs
and not names for reference.

I just tried navigation via the Application Browser,

I now can see the names in the application browser and actually do the
navigation there.  And I have had this problem lately in tRev.

But the navigation seems to be broken in the popup in the Inspector with
regards to recognizing cards with the same ID.     Should this be posted as
a bug?

Stephen Barncard
currently in Fairhope AL