Card Name space conflicts in the Rev IDE

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Mar 15 02:26:11 EDT 2010

Recently, stephen barncard wrote:

> Scott - before you declared 'everything's working'  did you try my recipe??
>
> It's not the creating/ naming  a single stack - it's the IDs that are
> assigned to cards - and the fact that when you create a substack, there is
> ANOTHER first card with the ID of 1002. The IDE gets confused and refuses to
> let me work on that second card in the substack.

Yes, I did.  And I'm not following your concern about IDs.

When initially created, the cards in (main) stack1 have IDs of 1002, 1004.
The cards in (substack) stack2 have the same IDs.  This shouldn't be a
problem as they're in different stacks.  And over here I can flip between
them and name them (using the message box) at will.

How are you creating new cards?  How are you determining that you can't
"see" the newly created cards?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director