Card Name space conflicts in the Rev IDE

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Mar 15 01:00:52 EDT 2010

Hi gang,

At first I thought this was a tRev issue, but now I don't think so....

I've started to work more with substacks, but I'm running into a major snag.
Will someone tell me why I can't name, edit or even see the second card?

1. Create a mainstack, name it stack1
2  create a substack of #1 above, name it stack2
3. set the name of card 1 of stack 1 to  stack1card
4. try and set the name of card 1 of stack2 to anything.

on creation, both stacks have card ID 1002 as the first card, but for the
life of me, I can't find a way to use the Inspector to see or change the
name of card 1 of stack 2

using the message box:

set the name of card 1 of stack "stack2" to "anything"

doesn't do anything. The only thing that works is to create a new card on
stack2, and delete the first one so the IDs aren't the same.

this is a big hassle.

what's going on here??   this is happening in 4.0 and the dps       macbook
pro, 10.5.8