Data Grid Column Header Alignment Changes after column resize

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sun Mar 14 12:24:00 EDT 2010

Bonjour Len
Le 13 mars 10 à 19:46, Len Morgan a écrit :

> Thank you, André
>
> On more question if I may,
Of course, never hesitate to ask any question on this list :-)))

> where exactly would I put a handler that would set the color of each
> row according to the value of one of the columns?  For example, if
> column (database field actually) "status" is 'I' then I want the row
> to be green.  If it's 'R' then I want it to be pink, etc.  I don't
> mind that the selection will turn the current row blue, but I need a
> way to set it back again and of course, to set the colors when the
> data is loaded originally.

But I can't help you much on this one, I am afraid; I have never tried
to set the color of row in a data grid up to now!

You might want to read the lesson "How Can I Colorize Individual Lines
in a Table?" in the doc from Trevor.

Also, there was a discussion on this list on a similar topic; you can
find it using the "Revolution search engine" (with the words "data
grid code (color)" which was the subject of this discussion.
Or in the Archives looking at the subjects in April 2009 and Mai 2009

I must confess that the solution seems not immediately obvious to
me ;-)))

Sorry,
Anyway, sure that Trevor will help you soon on that :-)

Best regards from Grenoble

André