Quartam Reports Image Path

Alex Adams alex at a2technology.com
Sun Mar 14 01:03:24 EST 2010

Jan,

I tried setting the defaultFolder to that in which the report file and the
image are located.  I did this at the beginning of the mouseUp handler in
the data broker button.  I then just put the name of the image file into to
source property of the image in the report file.  I also tried putting ./and
the image file name.  Neither worked.

Any ideas?
--
Alex Adams

hawkVision ‹ tools for solving Wicked Problems

(a)2 Technology Partners, Inc.
831-726-8013
alex at a2tecnology.com
hawkVisionInfo.wordpress.com