Add file to Custom Property

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 18:03:39 EST 2010

> Next is how do I open the file saved? I don't really want to write it to disk for security reasons unless I need to.
>
> This statement doesn't work.
>   open (URL "binfile:" & uFileStore of button "Save File")

If you use:
   put the uFileStore of button "Save File" into tMyData

that is exactly the same as reading the original file into a variable.
What you do with it then depends on what sort of data it is.

If it's a text file, you can just "put" the data into a field.
If it's a picture file, you can "put" it into an image.

HTH,
Sarah