Rosetta (system performance hit?)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Mar 13 16:40:24 EST 2010

Hi Randall,

Contrary to the older Classic environment, which allows for running
Mac OS 9, Rosetta doesn't affect the performance of the operating
system as a whole. It only slows down PowerPC applications, if you'd
compare them with native Intel versions of the same applications.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 13 mrt 2010, om 22:33 heeft Randall Reetz het volgende geschreven: