Data Grid Column Header Alignment Changes after column resize

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sat Mar 13 13:42:24 EST 2010

Le 13 mars 10 à 17:18, Len Morgan a écrit :

> I'm trying to use my first Data Grid (table) in a stack and I need
> to set the column Header alignment for a few of the columns.
> Following the instructions in the DG manual, I entered the
> alignments using the message box and it looked fine.  But then I
> resized one of the columns and all of the alignments changed, some
> of them even aligning themselves such that only half of the text
> showed in the column.
>
> Do I need to set the alignments every time the grid is displayed?
> If so, where can I do that?

Bonjour Len,

I had a similar problem.
I assumed that your are centering the headers?
Anyway, could be that your resized column is not wide enough; at the
right side of each header, a space is kept for the arrow icon which
shows the sorting direction.
If the header is centered, then the column must take this space into
account otherwise the header is not entirely visible (seems like
shifted to the left)
Widening a bit your column should allow you to see the whole text of
the header.

If this does not solve your problem, could be that a script in the
revdatagridlibrary has to be completed (It was the case for my
problem) but I prefer that Trevor helps you if such a modification is
necessary ;-))

Best regards from Grenoble

André