Revolution Standalone + Norton Internet Security

Jeffrey Massung massung at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 23:13:55 EST 2010

Just noting that 2 of my apps are running on Windows XP & Vista machines without this issue at all (this includes machines with either Norton or McAfee).

That said, if you figure out what's causing it and how to stop it, I'd very much like to know so I can watch for it with my future releases.

Jeff M.