cloning a stack without it poping on screen

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Mar 12 14:16:32 EST 2010

Hello Folks,

Do anyone here knows if there's a way to use a command to clone a stack
without making it appear on screen. It appears that the clone command makes
it appears at the screenloc. I've moved the parent/source stack off screen
and tried cloning but no luck, it still poped in the middle of the screen.
The fact is that I want to clone a stack, add some controls to it, position
it and then, show it, right now what happens is that the clone command put
an empty stack on the screen and then all of a sudden it moves to it's new
place with its controls added.

any clue?

Cheers
andre