cantSelect

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Mar 12 12:26:41 EST 2010

I agree with Richard in spirit. But my pet peeve is the lack of mouse messages and properties that are sent or set when the mouse is down (like for example mouseLoc). especially for games, educational apps and graphing, this would be similarly important.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev

Chat with other RunRev developers: