Answer dialog Problems

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Mar 11 14:16:03 EST 2010

Andrew,

I am not sure why one sentence works and the other doesn't, but HTML
text for the answer dialog should be surrounded by <p> and </p>.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 11 mrt 2010, om 20:01 heeft Andrew Kluthe het volgende geschreven: