Answer dialog Problems

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Thu Mar 11 14:01:45 EST 2010

I have a stack that opens as modal. When this stack's answer dialog pops up,
it will not allow me to click ok. I can still interact with the modal stack
though. When I exit the modal stack I can hit ok on the answer dialog.

When this stack is in toplevel it performs normally.

Can I not use answer on modals?

Also, the answer in question has HTML Formating in it. It works fine.

answer "You have some problems that need fixed before you can add this
Edit to Fix the invalid entries and try again."

But almost the same answer on another similar stack, does not.

 answer "You have some problems that need fixed before you can add this
entries and try again."

The html is the same and aside from a few words the answer statements are
the same. What gives?