Formating numbers in fields

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Thu Mar 11 11:16:44 EST 2010

I tried setting that property and I must not know how to use it properly
because I could not figure it or the documentation on it out.

Do I set this as a property of the field and it handles all that for me? or?

>From the dictionary:

Examples:
set the numberFormat to "#.00" -- dollar format
set the numberFormat of scrollbar "Progress" to "0.0"

so "set the numberFormat of fld "fLeasePaymentDollars tp "#.##"" doesn't
work. How do I use this thing?