[ANN] tRev build 301 released!

Jacopo Lupi jackwolf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 04:42:58 EST 2010

Hi Jerry,

thank you for this big release.

I mean... i love your software, some of the features of tRev are really useful and at the end of the work i feel i have to thank you.

I write just to make you noticed that the annoying bug with the absence of an internet connection is still there.
If i'm not connected to internet (i.e. while in train 3 hrs per day) i'm not able to use the save, compile or even to open scripts via the browser.

It happened only if i use the dictionary while offline an then i turn back to trev to continue work. I sent you, a couple of weeks ago, a report to replicate the bug.
The worst thing then is that i must copy the script from trev to the internal editor. Because as trev loses the connection all the changes are not been written to the script.

Can you fix this connection dependent issue? Or maybe alert the user when trev is unable to write on the real script underlaying in runrev?

Thank You very much for all your work.

Best
Jacopo