[ANN] tRev build 301 released!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 10 16:23:31 EST 2010

Hi Jerry,

In addition to my previous e-mail...

Right after sending the previous e-mail, I found another problem. If I
quit Revolution first and subsequently close the tRev window,
intending to quit tRev, but that started Revolution again. That's a
bit confusing and not very pleasant when you're in a hurry.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 10 mrt 2010, om 19:27 heeft Jerry Daniels het volgende geschreven: