Color cursors in RunRev 4.5?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 09:33:50 EST 2010

  On 10/03/2010 16:11, barryb at libero.it wrote:
> Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:58:57 -0800
> Stephen Barncard  wrote:
>
>> this is NDA stuff, guys, not for the how-to list.
> ------------
> Recently  RunRev have been sending me repeated publicity containing the
> following sentence.
>
> "Color cursors will be displayed on all platforms where supported by the OS."
>
>   I don't see that Zryp giving a bit more definition would let any cats out of
> the bag.

Aaaah . . . so it's to do with cats . . .  :)   Miaow!

When I went to the Edinburgh conference last year I was required to sign
a NDA
at one 'closed' session I attended. Nothing at that meeting struck me as
"deadly
secret"; notwithstanding that, having signed the NDA, I have kept my mouth
tight shut about what went on there - not because it struck me as deadly
secret,
or that I would be wrecking RunRev's future plans, but because I signed
the document,
and in good clean conscience I couldn't break my word.

Watch out, Barry, you may get scratched by a cat!