[revMobile] datagrid compatibility : first basic traial is negative!

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 21:14:31 EST 2010

Rev is positioning the current release a "pre-alpha" or a very good
prototype so I am not sure its very valuable to look at whats there and
guess what will ultimately  be there. What we have is just the state of what
we have. Ben's movie gives an impression (at least I think) that the product
is further along than the release email says it is!

I think we just have to try things out, report back on whats not working and
then wait for the next cycle.
Best wishes

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software