missing field in aplication browser

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Mar 8 12:58:44 EST 2010

Unfortunately, I don;t have an answer for this problem but wondering
if anyone can help with general group maintenance question.

Grouping and ungrouping objects by selecting them on a card works
great in simple situations but when you have multiple levels of nested
groups or hidden fields or even hidden groups (as recommended for tab
controls for example), it can be a nightmare to add or delete an
object.  I'm wondering if I'm missing something and perhaps there's
another way to add an object to a field without ungrouping  and
regrouping?  What would be great is  a drag/drop mechanism in the App
Browser for example, or maybe a popup menu to select a group you want
an object to be added to or removed from.

Mention of the new property for groups also reminds me to ask if there
is a single place where all the changes that have been made in a Rev
release are documented?  I haven't managed to find anything like that
for 4.0 and seems like that's kinda basic doc for a new release.

Pete Haworth

On Mar 8, 2010, at 9:31 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com