reading and converting web page HTML text

Mark Stuart mfstuart at cox.net
Sat Mar 6 19:53:32 EST 2010

Hi all,
Looking up runrev Dictionary for "HTML", does result in a find (HTMLtext),
which mentions the following near the very end.

Special characters (whose ASCII value is greater than 127) are encoded as
HTML entities. Revolution recognizes the following named entities:
<<
and then it lists all the entities it currently supports.

I'd say that using the HTMLtext function would handle all these html
entities. But it appears to not do that.
Therefore, should I submit a bug report on this?

Regards,
Mark Stuart