Application Browser not showing groups

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:11:15 EST 2010

This is a strange one (for me) but I rely on the Application Browser to show
me the various components on cards.

I have an application that shows me some of the components but not all of
them.

If I use the Property Inspector and inspect groups I find that the
application has tens of groups yet in the application browser it only shows
8?

>From the Property Inspector I select one group and it hilites the actual
group on the card.

BUT, there are also other groups that I select via the Property Browser and
nothing is visibly shown??

Finally, I also noticed that the Application Browser shows gaps in the
Layers numbering which is also a tip off.

What is the reason they do not show in  the Application Browser?

As for their purpose, I am assuming that they may be having custom
properties being assigned though I haven't confirmed this yet.

thanks,