Interfacing to iCal and Mac Address Book

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Mar 4 16:00:08 EST 2010

Well, I've seen a couple of apps out there that interface directly
with iTunes so was hoping someone might have done the same thing with
Calendar/Address Book.

I do have some expertise with AppleScript so might be able to figure
something out using that method, just didn't want to re-invent the
wheel if there was a wheel already out there.

Pete Haworth

On Mar 4, 2010, at 12:51 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com