Re-2: [On-Rev] sending email thru sendmail?!

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Wed Mar 3 14:12:19 EST 2010

Hi,

i just tried it out, and here it works without problems. Maybe its server specific.
My server is loki.

My script looks like this:
--
# escape shell characters: use this function before passing data to the shell
function shellEscape pText

# wrap quotes around text
function wrapQ pText
        return quote & pText & quote
end wrapQ

# send an email;  pCc and pBcc  are fixed now
command mail pTo, pSub, pMsg, pFrom, pCc, pBcc
        put shellEscape(pTo) into pTo
        put shellEscape(pSub) into pSub
        put shellEscape(pMsg) into pMsg
        put shellEscape(pFrom) into pFrom
        put shellEscape(pCC) into pCc
        put shellEscape(pBcc) into pBcc
       put shellEscape(pAttachment) into pAttachment
       put shellEscape(pAttachment2) into pAttachment2
    get shell("echo -e" && wrapQ(pMsg)&& "| mail -s" && wrapQ(pSub)   && wrapQ(pTo) && "-c" &&wrapQ(pCc)  && "-b" &&wrapQ(pBcc) && "-- -f" && wrapQ(pFrom))

end mail

mail pTo,pSub, pMsg, pFrom, pCc, pBcc
--

Regards,