parsing data returned from "the foundLine"

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 08:43:26 EST 2010

> Try: get the value of the foundline
>
> --
> Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

That is definitely a step much closer. :)

I usually keep the dictionary open as a reference while I'm working,
but it certainly didn't help in this case.

...I think I'm gonna revisit *all* of the documentation covering
"chunking" again before I go much further with this little project. It
seems that I am still missing some of the concepts, methods and/or
possibilities that Rev offers when it comes to parsing textual data.

Thank you, Jacque!

Regards,
David C.