XML-RPC doc

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Mar 3 07:29:23 EST 2010

Andre,

I just added my personal weblog library to RevOnline. It has code for
Blogger, Metaweblog and ATOM. It is an extensive library but it is not
complete (I don't remember supporting every method  but the ones I use)

For years I kept this just to myself but I don't see any reason not to share
it now. It will allow you to post to wordpress in a single call.

It has some support for
* Blogger API 1.0 and some of the 2.0 calls (2.0 was never released, but
blogger2.post was implemented by Pyra and still works)
* Metaweblog API 1.0
* ATOM API 1.0 (Never used it but implemented it anyway, I think it is
untested... at least, I don't recall testing it but looking at the code, I
don't believe I would write that amount of code without testing so I
probably tested it and forgot.)

Hope this helps! At least will help you learn more about XML-RPC

Cheers
andre