Custom tab controls

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Wed Mar 3 04:48:11 EST 2010

Le 2 mars 10 à 22:38, Bob Sneidar a écrit :

> How odd. This showed up with a .mc extension, and opened in
> something called TestAETE, and worked! When I changed the extension
> to .rev, it opened in Revolution and worked there too!
>
> What in the world is TestAETE? It was in my Revcon Downloads folder.
>
> Bob

Oooh! Here it opened with "Eier-Eggs" a game from Klaus Major I have
on my disk ;-o)))
(.mc extention also)
Could open it in Rev too

When going to a card using" View" menu, the color of the tab of the
opened card does not change to "AntiqueWhite"  Just teasing ;-))
The drawback of such an interface is that the number of cards is
necessarily limited. But sure could be usefull for app. with a small
number of cards.

Best regards from Grenoble

André