[ANN] The Slug's Color Picker is now on the road for beta test

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 14:35:15 EST 2010

Hi André and René,

2010/3/2 Andre.Bisseret <Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr>:
> Thank you Zryip :-) I tried it; when dragging the tools palette it's putting
> back docilely ;-)

You're welcome 8-)

> But seems that Color Picker keeps staying in front so that it is not
> possible to get the properties of another stack in the inspector?
> (not possible to name a new stack for example). Might be I am missing
> something?

Right, it's because, for the moment, the Picker is sent constantly to
front, otherwise it returns behind the tools palette and is covered by
its shadow effect.
Not thought to that, it's a bug. I must doing things differently to be
more accurate in how the Picker must be sent to front.

Thanks for your observation ;)

> I was wondering if "drawer at bottom"? could do the trick (but the doc says
> that it works on Mac only :-(

I forget to precise that the picker works on the two platforms. I'll
do my best to fix the problem by other ways ;)

2010/3/2 René Micout <rene.micout at numericable.com>:
> Slug,
> Yes, yes, yes for the new version !

Thanks René 8-)

> But how can I stop using Color Picker ?

You can't... for now. In a first time I will probably close it in the
same time that the tools palette and add a contextual menu to close
it.

Thanks again for your feedbacks André and René 8-)

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc