use-revolution Digest, Vol 77, Issue 71

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Mar 1 16:10:23 EST 2010

Audacity  does not support real multitrack audio and only uses it's own
plugins.
As a two channel editor, it's still not as useful as the $80 Sound Studio.
Many pro features missing.

There is an open source video editor avidemux2, but its interface is not
that great. No competition for Final Cut.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev