[ANN] The Slug's Color Picker is now on the road for beta test

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 15:31:36 EST 2010

2010/2/28 René Micout <rene.micout at numericable.com>:
> Thank you very much Slug !

You're welcome René! ;)

Thanks for your feedback 8-)

> My first remark : the width of the stack could it not be the same as the pallet of tools of RunRev ?

The picker has now the same width than the tools palette, plus I give
it the ability to follow the tools window.
It's fully experimental (for me of course;)), but for now the picker
will be nested at the bottom of the tools palette.

I planned to give users two options:
- the choice of the selecting color when a controls has the picker's focus
- the possibility to lock or not the picker with the tools palette

The new 0.1c picker beta version is now available on my website.

Enjoy! 8-)

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)