What are they called?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 1 12:39:25 EST 2010

Hi Joe,

I think they are called tooltips. They are indeed a bit small and not
adjustable. It is possible to make your own, although it isn't very
easy. Halfway this page http://qurl.tk/61 you will find an example,
which shows the name, long id and id number in a tooltip when the
pointer tool hovers over an object in Revolution.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 1 mrt 2010, om 18:30 heeft Joe Lewis Wilkins het volgende geschreven: