Running revlets on the iPad

Simon Lord slord at karbonized.com
Wed Jun 30 22:49:20 EDT 2010

If you haven't already, install Clicktoflash on OS X.  It's been a
godsend for me.  I rarely see Flash SWF's anymore (other than sites I
expressly need them to appear).  Flash ads are a thing of history as
well.

http://clicktoflash.com/

I also use Readabilty in conjunction with clicktoflash to rid myself of ads.

http://lab.arc90.com/experiments/readability/

Safari 5 has Reader now which is essentially a better version of
Readabilty, but at least it's cross platform (pure js).