How do you fix this?

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Wed Jun 30 22:18:46 EDT 2010

I had problems with the cutting off of the bottom because of not setting the
Set as Stack Menu bar in the Menu Builder. I have set the Destroystack of my
splash, app and substacks to false. Now when I created my Mac app, I get the
top of my second card showing the upper 1/4 inch of blue from the my main
card!
I have tried increasing the height property of my stack but it only causes
the top to go down after increasing one pixel and then increasing by another
pixel it causes the top to go up. This in turn shows the blue at the top and
then shows the blue at the bottom. Beside starting creating my stack, how
can I fix this annoying problem?