Running revlets on the iPad

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jun 30 14:54:01 EDT 2010

Richmond,

Web Apps accessed with Safari and several systems using the Safari
framework, such as Phonegap and Appcelerator. I think that Titanium
has its own IDE, but you'll need XCode anyway. There's also Unity. If
you want to make commercial apps, note that Apple may decide to not
allow non-XCode apps any time.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Subscribe to the Economy-x-Talk newsletter at http://qurl.tk/cj
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.