Over lapping buttons

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:05:58 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am building an application which uses a third party plug in (protected)
that places several buttons in specific locations accordingly.

The problem is that I want to move any buttons that over lap another button.

I can generate a list of buttons made by the plug in and the order they are
created.

The problem only exists once and a while and only between buttons that are
in sequence - for example regardless of the number of buttons there is only
one pair that ends up over lapping.

So is there an easy way to determine if a button is over lapping it's
neighbor?

thanks,

Glen