Location parameters in Size Inspector for stack

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Jun 29 18:23:41 EDT 2010

Jacque-

Monday, June 28, 2010, 12:57:09 PM, you wrote:

> <groan> "Reproduct" is a perfectly good word, it just isn't in
> widespread use yet. Knowing you, it soon will be...

I think reproduct is a great verb. And the concept is certainly in
common use:

it's what makers of candy bars and cereal boxes when they keep the
price and basic packaging the same but lower the volume; or what
petroleum companies do when they raise the price of gasoline in the
summer; or what Microsoft did in renaming OLE to ActiveX when
developers revolted against the idiocy of its API.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net