Getting ALL screen resolutions from 1 screen

G. Wolfgang Gaich gwolfgang at gaich.de
Tue Jun 29 16:02:41 EDT 2010

  For windows systems:

http://www.mirkes.de/files/batch_tools.zip

In the archiv there is a display.exe:

  show or change display settings (resolution, frequency, bit depth)
usage:
display h<width> v<height> [f<freq.>] [b<bit depth>]: change display
settings
         (e.g. h1024 v768 f60 b16)
display /LIST: list all supported screen resolutions
display /CUR: show current display settings
display /?: shows this usage screen

Regards
Wolfgang