Location parameters in Size Inspector for stack

Michael D Mays michael at michaelsmanias.com
Tue Jun 29 10:27:18 EDT 2010

If a field isn't recognizing the closefield message I would call that a major bug, if the closefield message isn't being trapped and/or acted upon correctly in a field I would call that minor. (yes I am nit picking like my cousins ;)

Re reproduction: If I create a new stack, double click the stack to open the inspector, go to size and position; click the up arrow for the Max. Width, my stack disappears. If I check the location width; height via the message box I find all of them are what is reported in the inspector except for the width which is 0. this time. I just 'reset' the stack's sizes and clicked that arrow again and the width was set to 1.

Michael