Pointlist from move command?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Jun 29 08:09:01 EDT 2010

Hi Mic,
if you mean that instead of the corner points of a polygon you want all the
intermediate points also then this came up on the forum a while ago and I
uploaded a little stack to the forum that does this.
See:
http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5191&p=23366&hilit=points+of+polygon#p23366
look for the attachement
calculate points of polygon.rev.zip

(I did not have any real use for all the points but once I had a graphic I
"pulled" out some points and animated them when one moves the graphic, since
it looked like a bug that is what I called it :) )
as revlet:
http://berndniggemann.on-rev.com/bug/

regards
Bernd